Global Markets Direct’s “Schmack Biogas AG - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review” is an in-depth business, strategic and financial analysis of Schmack Biogas AG The report provides a comprehensive insight into the company, including business structure and operations, executive biographies and key competitors. The hallmark of the report is the detailed strategic analysis of the company. This highlights its strengths and weaknesses and the opportunities and threats it faces going forward.
Schmack Biogas AG (Schmack Biogas) is a leading supplier of biogas plants in Germany. It also owns and operates biogas plants and markets the biogas, electricity and heat generated together with joint venture partners. Schmack offers various plant systems, including EUCO Titan, COCCUS Titan, AIO Cogeneration unit and PASCO feeding system. The company provides both technical support as well as microbiological services for the biogas plants. The company’s targeted customer groups are agricultural clients, energy utilities and capital investors. Schmack operates through 14 domestic and two international subsidiaries. The company is headquartered in Schwandorf, Germany.
Jul 20, 2009: Schmack Biogas To Supply Plant Engineering And Key Components For Biogas Plant In Great Britain
May 27, 2009: Schmack Biogas Reports Sales Revenues Of EUR20.1 Million For Q1 2009
Apr 27, 2009: Schmack Biogas Reports Sales Of EUR67.6 Million For Full Year 2008
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- The company’s strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed. Financial, strategic and operational factors are considered.
- The opportunities open to the company are considered and its growth potential assessed. Competitive or technological threats are highlighted.
- The report contains critical company information - business structure and operations, the company history, major products and services, key competitors, key employees and executive biographies, different locations and important subsidiaries.
- The report provides detailed financial ratios for the past five years as well as interim ratios for the last four quarters.
- Financial ratios include profitability, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- A quick “one-stop-shop” to understand the company.
- Enhance business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Get detailed information and financial & strategic analysis on companies operating in your industry.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers - with key data on their businesses and locations.
- Capitalize on competitors’ weaknesses and target the market opportunities available to them.
- Compare your company’s financial trends with those of your peers / competitors.
- Scout for potential acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.